- This policy was last updated on 7/04/2013
- PMFASTRICK™ means PMFASTRICK™ Education Services Pvt. Ltd
We ensure privacy at the highest level of our corporate ethics and so we commit to protect your privacy. We always make sure that all user information is secured with us. While we assure that all our downloadable course contents is virus free, we do not have any liabilities for damages resulting from other viruses. We never sell or trade or exchange or disclose your information to any third party marketing vendors for any reason whatsoever. This does not include to our trusted third parties who helps us in operating our website, helping conducting our business, or helping servicing our customer, as long as they agree to keep all these information confidential. Your information is only used to deliver your purchased product or the service you requested for. You have every right to decide whether to receive any offers & new letters from PMFASTRICK™. We only collect and store the information that you have disclosed to us in order to access our free tests and discussion forum. We may use your information to contact you via email or telephone, either to get your feedback or to inform you about our new products or provide support on your issues. However, you can unsubscribe at any time with a single click over the mail you received.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. These policies apply only to information collected through our website and not to information which collected offline.
Which information we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, when you place an order, when subscribe to our newsletters, updates or related service information’s or when you fill out a form in our site.
- When you purchase or register for classroom or online training, you may required to make the payment online, and so you will be required to share your information like your name, your e-mail, contact number, postal address(s), credit card number, expiration, and CVV number. During this process, we store all required information in our order-entry systems. Any Credit Card information is never stored in our database as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology (SSL).
- While registering on our website, you may be asked to enter your detail like name, e-mail, address, contact number which help us to respond better on your needs.
- We collect feedback to improve our efficiencies and customer service.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org