- Function: Project Management
- Certification Body: PMI®-USA
- Model: 3 Day Class Room + 1 Day Workshop & Case Studies, Online, Practice Test, Corporate
- Free: 1 full length Simulation Practice Test, Training Materials, Guidelines, Extended Support by trainer post training, PMP® Formula Flash Card, PM Templates, and Key Benefits of the PMP® Training.
- Both Online Training & Corporate Training feature available.
- Access to Online Simulated Test with 200, 400, 800 Questions.
- Analytical planned training materials and Videos.
- Questionnaire for each section.
- Supporting through Webinar sessions over 4+ hours every month.
- Participants are awarded 35 PDUs/Contact Hours.
- Assisting candidate in filling PMP® Application Form.
- Online Practice tests with explanation of questions (1200+) and answers.
- 30, 60, 90,180 Day E-learning Access at very nominal Price.
This training would be useful for building the knowledge level for all associates aspiring for PMP® exam and who look enhance and adopt career in Project Management as well who are working a Project Manager / Sr. Project Manager. The scope of the training includes all 5 major process groups as per latest PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) guidelines.
Agile project management provides numerous benefits to organizations, project teams, and products. Key benefits and how to maximize them include:
- Helps to increase flexibility and improve ability to steer development
- Better alignment between IT and business
- Helps to optimize productivity and increase product quality software
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Helps to reduced financial risk
- Focuses on faster time to market and greater return on investment
- Earn the status of a specialized expert with core knowledge of working in Agile environment
- An internationally recognized credential making you eligible for a high paying job anywhere in the world
- Gain sufficient understanding of the Agile methodology and be able to work effectively with, or as a member of a project following the Agile approach.
- Contribute to your continuing professional development.
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.