- You will be able to distinguish between BDD and other kinds of Agile testing
- You will be able to understand the available & popular frameworks for implementing BDD
- You will be able to write high level features and scenarios using cucumber
- You will be able to implement the scenarios and connect them to test cases
- You will be able to execute these automated test cases
We’ll demonstrate the BDD Rhythm. Also explore the foundations of BDD with the help of various patterns, strategies and your programming language specific BDD tools & techniques. Participants will understand how BDD simplifies evolving lean, valuable, useful, fully specified software.
- Individuals & interactions over processes and tools
- working software over comprehensive documentation
- customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to changeover following a plan
- Understand how the whole team collaborates around scenarios to support development
- Learn to drive the development (design and implementation) of a User Story using BDD.
- Collaboratively define scenarios that refine and clarify user stories.
- Discover improved confidence & increase in development speed by writing behavior first.
- Learn various techniques and strategies to write acceptance criteria for your user stories.
- Practice key techniques to collaborate between business and tech to flush out scenarios,
- which helps your team deliver business value faster.