At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Summarize case studies of IT organizations that are making the transformation to Adaptive IT and DevOps models.
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation.
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management
- Individuals whose role are touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident and change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
The DevOps Fundamentals exams are delivered by APMG and iSQI. Training organizations can attain the vouchers for the exam through your courseware partner.
You will receive the required certification from DASA on successful completion of the DASA DevOps Fundamentals exam.
||Online and Paper-based
||Closed-book format, participants can bring scratch paper
||60 minutes, 15-minute additional time for non-native candidates
|Number of questions
||40, simple multiple choice (1 mark per question)