The Service Operation (SO) module is one of the qualifications within the ITIL® Service Lifecycle category of the ITIL® Intermediate level. The SO module focusses on coordination of the activities involved during service strategy design and transition phase. This certification is aimed at the professionals involved in management of Service Operations.
Simplilearn ITIL® Intermediate SO certification training includes both online and classroom training that allows candidates to prepare for the ITIL® SO exam in the comfort of their own place and/or in a Classroom learning environment.
- The Intermediate level qualification is the next stage, following Foundation, in the ITIL® scheme. It has a modular structure with each module providing a different focus on IT Service Management.
- You can take as few or as many Intermediate qualifications as you need. The Intermediate modules go into more detail than the Foundation level, and provide an industry-recognized qualification.
Candidates who have undergone this training will be able to:
- Get an introduction to ITIL® terminologies, definitions, structures and concepts
- Learn the basics of the ITIL® Service lifecycle, and the principles involved
- Understand the associated technology and architecture
- Understand the fundamentals of Service Management and Service Lifecycle
- Learn about selected processes, roles and functions
- Gain awareness of the ITIL® Qualification scheme