- Function: Project Management
- Certification Body: PMI-USA
- Model: 2 Day Class Room + 1 Day Workshop & Case Studies, Online, Practice Test, Corporate
- Free Resources: 1 full length Simulation Practice Test, Training Materials, Guidelines, Extended Support by trainer post training, CAPM® Formula Flash Card, PM Templates, and Key Benefits of the CAPM® Training
- Both Online Training & Corporate Training feature available.
- Access to Online Simulated Test with 150, 300, 450 Questions.
- Analytical planned training materials and Videos.
- Questionnaire for each section.
- Supporting through Webinar sessions over 4+ hours every month.
- Participants are awarded 23 PDUs/Contact Hours.
- Assisting candidate in filling CAPM® Application Form.
- Online Practice tests with explanation of questions (1200+) and answers.
- 30, 60, 90,180 Day E-learning Access at very nominal Price.
This training would be useful for building the knowledge level for all associates aspiring for PMP® exam and who look enhance and adopt career in Project Management as well who are working at IT Professionals, Project Management Practitioners / Project Manager from any industry. The scope of the training includes all 5 major process groups as per latest PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) guidelines.
Get the basics of Project Management Institute’s framework of handling complex multiple related projects (program)
- Learn what a program is, and how it is different from a project or a portfolio
- Understand program management skills, competencies, tools and techniques with practical sample templates, and forms for managing programs
- Initiate and organize a large-scale program to implement business strategy
- Learn how to structure and govern a program
- Establish and implement program governance to ensure consistent alignment with organizational strategy
- Learn to sequence projects, budgets, schedules and optimize resource allocation
- Set up effective communication, collaboration and reporting structures, coordinate all ongoing operations
- Improve the effectiveness of an organization’s approach to program management
- Coordinate stakeholder relationships smoothly
- Manage, execute and control a successful program consisting of multiple, related projects