- Function: Agile Project Management
- Certification Body: PMI-USA
- Model: 2 Day Class Room + 1 Day Workshop & Case Studies, Online, Practice Test, Corporate
- Free: 1 full length Simulation Practice Test, Training Materials, Guidelines, Extended Support by trainer post training, PMI-ACP® Formula Flash Card, Agile Templates, and Key Benefits of the PMI-ACP® Training
- Both Online Training & Corporate Training feature available.
- Access to Online Simulated Test with 120, 240, 480 Questions.
- Analytical planned training materials and Videos.
- Questionnaire for each section.
- Supporting through Webinar sessions over 4+ hours every month.
- Participants are awarded 21 PDUs/Contact Hours.
- Assisting candidate in filling PMI-ACP® Application Form.
- Online Practice tests with explanation of questions (1200+) and answers.
- 30, 60, 90,180 Day E-learning Access at very nominal Price.
This training would be useful for building the knowledge level for all associates aspiring for PMI-ACP® exam and who look enhance and adopt career in agile Project Management as well who are working a Project Manager / Sr. Project Manager, Agile coach, Iteration Manager.
Get an introduction to Agile principles and practices
- Learn how to mentor high-performance teams who deliver results
- Understand techniques for actively managing project scope and ensuring delivery of the best products possible
- Get familiar with new ways of managing project scope, schedule, budget and quality that are easily improved through effective Agile controls
- Learn to combine best methods from multiple Agile methodologies
- Use consistent cadence of “common sense” best practices in Agile
- Apply powerful metrics to ensure continuous improvement
- Learn about common pitfalls many teams fall into when adopting Agile practices
- Change “Command and Control” leadership style to the more powerful “Servant Leadership” method of management
- Respond to change quickly to seize competitive advantage
- Benefits of Agile and why Agile teams are significantly happier with their work