PRINCE2® is a Project Management methodology for various types of Projects. PMFASTRICK™ is in process to get the Accredited Training Organization (ATO), to administer training for PRINCE2®. Both the Foundation and Practitioner Courses and its examinations continue for 5 complete working days.
The Foundation Level: This level is aimed at assessing whether a candidate can act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2® method, within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. To this end they need to show they understand the principles and terminology of the method.
- Both Online Training & Corporate Training feature available.
- Access to Online Simulated Test.
- Analytical planned training materials and Videos.
- Questionnaire for each section.
- Supporting through Webinar sessions over 4+ hours every month.
- Participants are awarded 20 PDUs/Contact Hours.
- Assisting candidate in filling Prince2 Application Form.
- Online Practice tests with explanation of questions (1000+) and answers.
- 30, 60, 90,180 Day E-learning Access at very nominal Price.
PRINCE2® provides a controlled and organized start, middle and closure to a project.
- Understand the process-based approach of PRINCE2® towards project management
- Learn the importance of regular reviews of progress against plan and against the Business Case
- Understand the importance of involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project and the importance of free communication between the project, project management, and the rest of the organization
- Focus on what the project has to deliver by breaking down the project into major products
- Learn to delegate, monitor, and control
- Exercise change control: Delegate change authorization for quick decision making
- Increase the project management skills and competences of the organization’s staff at all levels