Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) is a 3-day hands-on course where you will experience how to deliver quality software using Scrum with Agile and DevOps practices. Students will work as a Scrum Team or multiple Scrum Teams depending on class size, creating real code on a realistic software system. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Developer certification exam (PSD).
- Understand how modern Agile engineering practices and supportive DevOps tools improve a team’s capability to deliver working software
- Learn the different aspects of a Scrum Team and how to work together as a team to get work done.
- Gain knowledge of how to leverage modern software development tools and practices.
Who Should Attend
The Professional Scrum Developer course is intended for all members of a Scrum Team; architects, analysts, programmers, database developers, testers, IT-Operations and others, including Scrum Masters and Product Owners. The class focuses on using technology to deliver software in Increments. Experiencing this class with your whole Scrum Team will improve your way of working.
- Using Scrum
- Working within a Scrum Team
- Definition of Done
- Development Practices
- Agile architecture practices to slice features
- Test Driven Development
- Code Review
- Agile requirement management practices
- Using DevOps tools with Scrum