- Function: Managing Successful Program
- Model: 3 Day Class Room + 1 Day Workshop & Case Studies
- Certification Body: APMG-International
- Free Resources: 1 full length Simulation Practice Test, Training Materials, Guidelines, Extended Support by trainer post training
- Both Online Training & Corporate Training feature available.
- Access to Online Simulated Test with 200, 400, 800 Questions.
- Analytical planned training materials and Videos.
- Questionnaire for each section.
- Supporting through Webinar sessions over 4+ hours every month.
- Participants are awarded 20 PDUs/Contact Hours.
- Online Practice tests with explanation of questions (1200+) and answers.
- 30, 60, 90,180 Day E-learning Access at very nominal Price.
- Business Analyst
- Agile Consultants & Agile Coach
- Developer on Agile Project
- Traditional Project Manager working in AGILE Platform
- Leadership Team driving AGILE across organization
- Team Member
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources
- Gain the insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context
- Find the value streams around which to organize the enterprise’s Agile Release Trains
- Prepare the organization and the teams to launch the trains
- Run the first Release Planning Meeting
- Interact at key program touch-points to “help keep the train on the tracks”
- Run Inspect and Adapt workshops for continuous program improvement
- Introduce the organization to the principles of program portfolio management and agile architecture
- Grow the leadership skills necessary to support the transformation